- How do I place an order?
Add the fresh and delicious items you desire to your cart.
After you have finished shopping, go to the Cart page, select either the ‘Local Delivery’ or ‘Store Pick Up’ option, then select your preferred date and time. The available slots shown are based on the item(s) in your basket as each culinarian and farmer requires a different amount of time to a prepare the products.
Proceed to check out. You are encouraged to set up an account in order to earn points while you spend. Points earned can be redeemed as discount vouchers for future purchases.
- What payment methods do you accept?
We accept payments via PayNOW and debit/credit card (Visa, Mastercard and AMEX).
You will receive 50 bonus BFF points (redemption value: $0.50) for each purchase made using PAYNOW. Find out more about our BFF programme here.
- Can I amend or cancel my order after placing the order?
Please email us within 24 hour of ordering. We will do our best to fulfil the change or cancel the order, but there are no guarantees. We seek your understanding that we are mostly working with small business owners who are working with little margins and limited capacity, hence any changes to orders placed will have significant impact on their earnings and work.
In the case that we are unable to accede to your change request, the initial order and delivery time will still be fulfilled.
- How much is delivery?
$8 for orders below $30
Free delivery for orders worth $30 and above.
- Can I pick up my order?
Yes! You are welcome to pick up your order from our Binjai Park Collection Point. You can view the available timeslots based on the items in your cart at the Cart page.
- When do you deliver? When can I pick up my orders?
We deliver on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Pick-up is available on Monday through Saturday. You can view the available timeslots based on the items in your cart at the Cart page. Do note that only timeslots that fulfill ALL items in your cart will be shown to you (e.g. if your cart contains 1 item that can only be delivered on Mon, even if the rest of your cart items are available on Wed and Fri, you will only have a Mon option shown to you). This is because we are working with individual culinarians who require different lead notice times and production schedules, and also because we are making a promise to you to ensure all our products are delivered to you fresh!
- Am I able to select specific timings for delivery?
We do provide delivery timeslots that you can select for delivery and our delivery partners will do their best to arrive within the specified timing. If you have specific timing requests, do leave us a message.
- What if I am not at home when the delivery partner arrives?
Due to the nature of our freshly produced goods, we are unable to leave the products at your doorstep unattended. Please do note that undelivered items will be brought back by the delivery partner and an additional re-delivery fee of $8 will be charged for a subsequent delivery.
- Am I allowed to change my delivery address?
You can change the address before 6pm the day before the delivery day. For such amendments, please contact us directly through email.
- Why does the website say that "This order can't be shipped to your location"?
- How can I register as a Backyard Fresh Friend?
Simply register for an account to start earning points whenever you shop at Backyardfresh.sg.
- How can I earn points?
Upon signing up
500 BFF Points
Every dollar spent (excluding value of shipping coupon discounts)
5 BFF Points
Every purchase made using PAYNOW
5 BFF Points
Every successful referral and first purchase by your referred BFF
500 BFF Points
- How can I redeem my points?
Go to the BFF Rewards panel (the green button at the bottom left corner of your browser), click on “Ways to Redeem”. You will be able to claim the discount if you have sufficient BFF points.
Once you redeem the discount, you will receive an email with the discount code. The discount code is also shown in the BFF Reward Panel under “Your rewards”. Please remember to enter the discount code during check out to enjoy the discounts.
- Do my points expire?
- I forgot to key in my discount code when ordering, can the discount be applied retrospectively?
- Can the discount codes be stacked? Can I use my reward voucher redeemed with BFF points and other discount codes I receive in the same order?
Only one discount code can be used in each purchase.
- How do I use the Backyard Fresh Gift Card?
Enter the Gift Card code during checkout to redeem the value of the gift card.
- Can the Backyard Fresh Gift Card be used more than once?
The gift card holds a balance, which can be spent over more than one order. So, yes, as long as there is still balance on the card.
- Can the Backyard Fresh Gift Card be used to pay for delivery fee?
- Can more than one gift card be used towards a purchase?
- Can a gift card be used to buy another gift card?
- Can a gift card by used in conjunction with a discount code?
- Can a gift card by reloaded?
- How do I check the balance on my gift card?
- When does my gift card expire?