A delicious and creamy green kale fruit smoothie with banana and yogurt. Filled with healthy protein and nutrients to nourish your body and soul. The perfect drink for any time of the day!
- 150g curly kale, chopped and stems removed
- 180ml nut milk
- 1 frozen medium banana, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup plain non-fat yogurt (Greek yogurt, or vegan diary-free yogurt)
- 1/4 cup frozen fruit pieces (pineapples, kiwi, apples or even berries)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- 1 - 3 teaspoons of honey (to taste)
- Fresh mint as garnish (optional)
- Place all ingredients (kale, almond milk, banana, yogurt, fruit, peanut butter, and honey) in a blender in the order listed.
Blend until smooth. Add more milk as needed to reach desired consistency. Enjoy immediately.