Sharing two recipes for a healthy and well-balanced meal.
Baked Salmon with Dill
This recipe by Chef Martin Breslin from delish.com is a keeper - it's quick, fuss-free and best of all, yummy!
- 4 salmon fillets
- Cooking spray
- 15g finely chopped fresh dill, rosemary, sage or thyme
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- tsp. Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 wedges of lemon
- 200g kale, chopped with stems removed
- Extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 2 cup uncooked white rice (use the rice cooker cup)
- chicken broth (amount as indicated in your rice cooker)
- 2 tablespoon almonds, roughly chopped (optional)
1. Place kale in a large bowl. Drizzle over oil and sprinkle with a small pinch of salt and pepper.
2. Use hands to scrunch for 30 seconds then set aside until rice is cooked.
1. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium high heat. Add garlic and saute for 1 minute until fragrant.
2. Transfer garlic and butter mixture to the rice cooker. Add rice and broth. Cook the rice in the rice cooker.
3. Once the rice is cooked, quickly toss all the kale on top of the rice, then clamp lid back on.
4. Rest for 10 min then stir wilted kale into the rice.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste. If desired, you can add some chopped almond and extra butter for a crunchy and creamier bite.