This mint dressing is as refreshing as they get. It’s made with freshly squeezed lemon juice, extra-virgin olive oil, and lots of fresh mint. Honey, Dijon mustard and garlic round out the flavors and make it irresistible.
Recipe is adapted from Cookie and Kate.
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil/ garlic or lemon extra-virgin olive oil/ avocado oil
- ½ cup lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 15g of fresh mint
- 3 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 10 twists of freshly ground black pepper
- In a food processor, combine all of the ingredients and blend until smooth. Taste, and add more salt and/or pepper if necessary. Use as desired!
- This dressing will keep well, covered and refrigerated, for up to 1 week.